YOU ARE HERE: Board index » The Cape Radio: Current Staff » DJ Anarchy

It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 9:53 am
Unanswered posts | Active topics

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:43 pm 
Cape DJ

Yahoo Messenger: princess_aelya
Twitter: RidiaBledpetal
I'll be covering for DJ Ranger and will be playing a game called Trove: http://www.trionworlds.com/trove/

It's a (pretty generous imo) free to play game published by Trion Worlds. It's a voxel cube based world with classes, gear, open world dungeons that are randomly placed in each world (most gear and dungeon designs in the game are made by players), various randomly generated biomes, and you get a "cornerstone" which is a movable plot of land you can build on and put down anywhere with an open cornerstone lot. It's a lot of fun and I encourage folks to check it out and play it with me during the broadcast if it looks like something they would enjoy.

If you decide to try it and find that you like the game, you can put my referral code into your Trion account page and you'll get a free class unlock token: C7E6KW72GWYFZJE7HHPH

Even without the tokens, classes are unlocked through easily obtainable in-game means.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:14 pm 
Cape DJ

Yahoo Messenger: princess_aelya
Twitter: RidiaBledpetal
FYI, still covering this, but be aware that there is supposedly some very nasty winter weather coming my way tomorrow morning and turning into a blizzard dumping 2 feet of snow on me. Everything should be fine, provided I still have power and internet, but just thought i'd put this out there just in case something does happen.

ALSO, Trove is offline for extended maintenance for data migrations and such, and the downtime may extend longer than expected, so gaming plans may change there. If that is the case, i'll play some Darkest Dungeon and name my poor adventurers after listeners and we can take bets on who survives. :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:56 am 

Yahoo Messenger: thedoomkitten
I've actually been playing a bit of Trove, it's an odd game but I am rather enjoying it at the moment. I used your code to unlock the Lunar Lancer and am slightly disappointed it doesn't play in away similar to a dragoon from final fantasy. XD

My ingame name is "DoomieVonDoom"

Doomgineer was taken. >_> First time that has happened to me.

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
3 posts • Page 1 of 1