Now Playing: Listeners:
YOU ARE HERE: Board index » The Cape Radio: Current Staff » DJ Ranger

It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:44 pm
Unanswered posts | Active topics

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:54 pm 
Cape DJ

The Start of the Adventure (Also known as "Where is this happening?"):

The adventure is going to start in Blacklake - You'll need to unlock the area before you can access it.

This means you'll need to complete the tutorial and initial Sgt. Knox missions Including "Finding Honor" to unlock Blacklake, and enter with the next mission - "The Trail of the Crown". It's at this point, The parties will be assembled to Let Loose the Adventure!

The Parties (Also known as "Teams of smashing goodness? Where?"):

Variety is the spice of life, I look forward to seeing what people roll up for this. DJ Ranger will, of course, be rolled as a Ranger. However, Team Sizes are limited to 5 characters, so I may need people to take up extra teams for us all to play alongside one another.

This isn't about just adventuring with me, I'd like to think this is about us all getting out there and adventuring together.

The Show (Also known as "The music? What about the music?"):

I'll be running a show at the same time as playing, so brief pauses from DJ Ranger may be necessary for talk breaks and to sort out any arising issues. That said, I will also be commentating on what happens with my party, and relaying stories told to me by other parties that are running as well.

I'll try to keep in character for such commentary, but expect some OOC commentary as well.

The Objective (Also known as "Why is he doing this?"):

I've set this up for adventure and fun, and as I'm going to have to miss my regular show due to life stuff.

I've also not actually run mission teams while doing a show before. We've all come along and danced. But I know we're all gamers - I feel it's time I tried to game as well as do a show.

Also: Because it's FUN!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:00 am 

Yahoo Messenger: raynewolf80
I'll be there! I can be a Companion, er, Adventurer!

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
2 posts • Page 1 of 1