Now Playing: Listeners:
YOU ARE HERE: Board index » The Cape Radio: Current Staff » DJ Arcade

It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:05 pm
Unanswered posts | Active topics

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:38 am 

WLM: Dragon320@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: AncalagonM
Alright, folks here are the rules to the show.

First off the show is going to feature 110... yes 110 video game themes.(You are NOT Prepared!). Also, the show is clocking in at about 6 hours all together.

Now for the rules:

1: Anyone can participate in the show. CAPE DJ and listeners alike.
2: Please send all answers directly to me. Discord is preferred for anyone within the CAPE or on Paragon Chat. Facebook if you're not in the CAPE DIscord.
I don't want to flood Discord or PC with the answers, I also don't want to give away the Answers.
3: If you give away the answers you will be disqualified from that song. If you do it multiple times you will be disqualified from the show. Other actions will be taking if this continues to disrupt the show.
4: Have Fun, I know some people might not know the name of the songs as much as the games, so depending I will be lenient on some of them.
5: The person that gets the game and title right first, will get credit for that song. But that doesn't mean you should still guess.
I was thinking I will have several winners... The Grand champion - Person/persons who get the most Answers right. Then followed by the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th person. So yes very answer will count even if you weren't first.
6: Everyone gets 2 guesses per song, but you have to be quick because some of the music is only a little over a minute long.
7. I will announce the correct titles and songs after the end of each group. The groups will contain 5 songs each.

For the winners I was thinking the Grand Champion gets to help create a playlist for an entire show, the following winners will get to do an hour block. (unless someone can suggest a better idea)

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
1 post • Page 1 of 1