Now Playing: Listeners:
YOU ARE HERE: Board index » The Cape Radio: Current Staff » DJ Arcade

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:28 pm
Unanswered posts | Active topics

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:09 pm 

WLM: Dragon320@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: AncalagonM
Alright folks, I have a couple ideas for my next few shows and I'd like to hear some input. If you have something to suggest or want to throw something into the playlist to make the show even better let me know. Of course if you ever want to dress up as a character for the show that will be welcomed.

Sunday July 31 - Fighting Time! - a show dedicated to fighting games. If there is a game series you want to hear music from let me know. Perhaps a character's theme you'd like to hear.

Sunday Aug 7, Bring on the Bad Guys! - a show dedicated to the villains of video games. For once it's time to show it's good to be bad. Will mostly do this show somewhere Red side.

Sunday Aug. 14. Soundtrack Sunday - Chosen game TBA - This is also the day before classes start, depending I might push the soundtrack show back a week. We will see.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:46 am 

Yahoo Messenger: Melamber69
AOL: Melamber69
How bout a show based on flight sim combat games like Ace Combat and the old Jedi Starfighter? all the Ace Combats had good sound tracks, and i enjoyed the jedi starfighter stuff as well. I'm sure others had good stuff and could make a good show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:46 am 

Couple of ideas, though one of them stretches the definition of 'game'...

1) Initial D - Mostly Eurobeat, but that has its place. Liked the game when I had access to it; still have my Lancer's card somewhere even if it's generations out of date by now.

2) Visual novels - Like I said, stretching the definitions, but some of them have gorgeous music. Clannad, AIR, Higurashi, If My Heart Had Wings... there's such a broad array of novels that the music can provide some serious whiplash if you want.

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
3 posts • Page 1 of 1