Unanswered posts | Active topics

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
    1  2 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:33 pm 

Can you put Iron Maiden ?

Post subject: Bands and Artists
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:11 am 

Aight, brudder. Gots some amazing artists and bands fo you to check out at your leisure. I'll try to include a song or two for you to check out to give you an idea of their sound. I'm terrible at this kinda stuff so I won't include links but you can find most if not all of these rather easily on YouTube.

Modeselektor - Check out "Grillwalker".
Ronald Jenkees - "Stay Crunchy" was the first song I ever heard by him and immediately fell in love. Also check out "Magnetic Moment".
Aphex Twin - A little heavier. "Windowlicker".
Tomita - Actually just discovered this one. Don't really have a suggestion, but Wikipedia calls him a pioneer of electronic and space music.
Royksopp - Some of their stuff can be kinda poppy; they regularly team up with pop singer Robyn. "Remind Me" was used in an old Geico caveman commercial. "Happy Up Here" is awesome and "Royksopp Forever" will blow your mind.
Disasterpeace - Probably most well known for doing the soundtrack to the horror movie "It Follows", if you liked the music from Stranger Things, this'll be right up your alley.
Emancipator - Chill beats. Check out basically anything off of "Soon It Will Be Cold Enough."
Ratatat - You've more than likely heard "Loud Pipes" on one of your Pandora feeds. Guitar and bass run through digital pedals to get some really cool sounds.
Jean Paul Jarre - Listen to basically any of the "Equinoxe" or "Oxygene" pieces.
Ulrich Schnauss - Really chill, more atmospheric music than electronic, but worth a shot. Again, not really familiar enough with his stuff to recommend a particular piece, but he shows up on my feed every once in a while and I enjoy his stuff.
Synergy - My brother and I used to listen to the Sequencer album when we were young and spin around like space ships until we fell over laughing like fools. Recently rediscovered him (Larry Fast) and listened to some more of his stuff. "Disruption in World Communications" will sell you on him if the Sequencer album doesn't.

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
17 posts   1  2